- Our academic advisors are happy to help you to find the right program for you.
- An overview of all the degree programs offered at the Faculty of Engineering.
Microsystems engineering at your fingertips
We offer many opportunities to get to know us here at IMTEK and to become acquainted with the wide world of microsystems engineering:
- Trial Study Program for High School Girls (Schnupperstudium für Schülerinnen): The Faculty of Engineering regularly participates in a trial study program in the natural sciences and engineering for high school girls from the 10th grade up. Girls attend workshops, talks, and lectures in computer science, microsystems engineering, and embedded systems engineering.
>> The next Trial Study Program is planned for Easter holiday 2013.
- Program for High School Students (Schülerstudium): Talented high school students in the Freiburg area have the opportunity to take part in the program for high school students at the University of Freiburg, which also includes courses in computer science and/or microsystems engineering at the Faculty of Engineering.
For more information, please contact Dr. Thomas Schonhardt at the Freiburg Seminar: (Dr.Schonhardt@freiburg.seminar.de, Tel.: +49 7666 949526)
- Engineering Academy for High School Students (Schüler-Ingenieur-Akademie, SIA): The Faculty of Engineering is a partner for a very successful cooperation model between secondary schools, the University of Freiburg, and businesses. The SIA was designed for high school students in their last two years, who are interested in the natural sciences. Workshops and guided tours at partner companies offered over a period of two semesters will get young researchers excited about the field of engineering.
For more information about SIA, please visit www.sia-bw.de, or contact Karin Lang (firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 761 88790736)
- BoGy Work Placement (BoGy-Praktikum): A BoGy work placement provides the opportunity to spend a week in a laboratory working on small projects and experiencing science live.
- Science Days: Every October, IMTEK takes part in Science Days at Europa Park in Rust. This is technology you can touch, marvel at, and understand.
- Open Day (Tag der offenen Tür): Every November, you can get to know us better here at IMTEK by seeing the research we do here first-hand.
This year’s Open Day will be on November 21.