Although today’s society is more advanced than ever before, many fundamental questions are still unanswered: How will we satisfy our growing demand for energy in the future? How do we deal with the demographic change in our society? How does our brain work?
Mastering these complex challenges not only requires visionary and excellent researchers, it also requires interdisciplinary teams of experts from different fields and the allocation of sufficient resources of time and money. IMTEK researchers are integrated in five key projects, either as leaders or partners.
- BIOSS – Centre for Biological Signalling Studies
- FRIAS School of Soft Matter Research
- PlanOS – Planar Optronic Systems
- Contact: Prof. Dr. Leonhard Reindl, Department of Microsystems Engineering
Contact:: Prof. Dr. Holger Reinecke, Department of Microsystems Engineeri
- MicroTEC Südwest
- Concluded: DFG Priority Programme Active Micro-optics
- Concluded: Research Training Group Micro Energy Harvesting
- Concluded: Research Training Group Embedded Microsystems