The Faculty of Engineering offers two very interdisciplinary degree programs in the field of microsystems engineering: Microsystems Engineering (MSE) and Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE). These programs are based on the foundations of chemistry, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, materials science, and computer science.
These degree programs are characterized by the following:
- Practical relevance
- Excellent research and teaching facilities
- Face-to-face, communicative relationship with teaching staff
- Broad choice of bachelor and master degree programs
- Broad choice of areas of specialization
- An environment that puts special emphasis on research and offers many opportunities for consecutive academic qualification (PhD and Habilitation (post-doctoral qualification))
- Many opportunities for participating in an exchange to other countries within Europe, North America, or Asia
You can find more information about our programs on the Faculty of Engineering’s webpage.